Datacultr - Product Manager - Engagement
Gurugram, Haryana, India
Posted on Monday, July 24, 2023
About Us Datacultr is a global risk management and Digital debt collections platform, it drives Collection Efficiencies, Reduces Delinquencies and Non-Performing Loans (NPLs). Datacultr is a Digital-Only provider of Consumer Engagement, Recovery and Collection Solutions, helping Consumer Lending, Retail, Telecom and Fintech Organizations since 2019.Our platform, makes the underserved and unbanked segments viable, for providers of Consumer Durable Loans, Buy Now Pay Later, Micro-Loans, Nano-Loans and other Unsecured Loans.We are helping millions of new to credit consumers across emerging markets access formal credit and begin their journey towards financial health. We have clients across India, South Asia, South East Asia, Africa and LATAM.We are head-quartered in Dubai and we have offices in Gurugram, India and Singapore; with our Development Center based out of Gurugram, India.We are seeking an experienced individual to join our dynamic team as a Product Manager, Engagement. In this role, you will be responsible for strategizing, developing and executing products for Datacultr's Customer Engagement module, to drive user education, engagement, loan repayments and Upsell.To succeed in this role, you should be a perceptive and creative leader and a reliable problem-solver. If you have a knack for knowing what ideas will and won't work, we'd like to meet you. Responsibilities
- Develop and execute a comprehensive product strategy focused on Building industry relevant products and driving product adoption.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure timely and successful product launches and updates.
- Monitor and analyze user engagement metrics, identify trends, and recommend actionable insights to improve product performance.
- Act as a product evangelist by presenting product vision, strategy, and updates to internal stakeholders and external partners.
- Incorporate feedback and input from customers, partners and in-house teams on product strategy and find ways to expand product market reach.
- Make creative recommendations to expand product base and vision.
- 5 - 8 Years of experience as a Product Manager or similar role.
- Experience required in the SaaS industry, preferably with a Banking Software Vendor, focused on global financial services, understanding of Lending and Debt Collection processes is a prerequisite.
- Functional experience must have been gained in one or more of the following roles: product management & system implementations of front office/back office systems
- Strong knowledge in banking products life cycle.
- Good knowledge of banking applications, including collection processes. Business-level understanding of Debt Collection processes.