Vice President of Sales
VICE PRESIDENT - SALES
Datacultr is a global Digital Operating System for debt collections, it drives Collection Efficiencies, Reduces Delinquencies and Non-Performing Loans (NPLs). Datacultr is a Digital-Only provider of Consumer Engagement, Recovery and Collection Solutions, helping Consumer Lending, Retail, Telecom and Fintech Organizations since 2019. Our platform, makes the underserved and unbanked segments viable, for providers of Consumer Durable Loans, Buy Now Pay Later, Micro-Loans, Nano-Loans and other Unsecured Loans. We are helping millions of new to credit consumers across emerging markets access formal credit and begin their journey towards financial health. We have clients across India, South Asia, South East Asia, Africa and LATAM. We are head-quartered in Dubai and we have offices in Gurugram, India and Singapore; with our Development Center based out of Gurugram, India.
ORGANIZATION’S GROWTH PLAN
Datacultr’s vision is to enable convenient financing opportunities for consumers, entrepreneurs and small merchants, helping them combat the Socio-economic problems this segment face due to restricted access to financing. We are on a mission to enable 30 million unbanked & under-served people, access financial services by 2025.
POSITION – Vice President – Sales
ROLE – Department Head
DIVISION/VERTICAL – Growth
WORK LOCATION – Suncity Success Tower, Sector 65, Gurugram
WORK MODEL – Work From Office only
QUALIFICATION – Post Graduation
SALARY PACKAGE – Based on skillset, experience and body of work
NOTICE PERIOD – Can join at the earliest
Datacultr is looking for a Head Sales to join our expanding team. As the sales lead for an innovative FinTech SaaS company, this role will fulfil leadership and coordination duties while helping to develop an overall strategy to drive the company’s growth. This person will own the entire customer journey from pre-sales, sales, upsell and renewals. This is a sales leadership position and will require confidence, strong judgment and tenacity
- Define plans and strategies to grow the business and achieve organization's sales targets through new and existing customers
- Winning business – review pipelines, point out obstacles, identify opportunities, channel partners and other avenues to ensure sales forecasts are met
- Manage a global team of sales managers, technical account managers and customer success managers, to deliver profitable growth
- Recruit and hire sales teams and develop training programs
- Develop and manage key sales infrastructure, including implementing efficient processes, sales forecasting, and staff training to drive pipeline to build, close rate, and support revenue growth.
- Monitor market and competitor products and activities and provide detailed sales forecasting.
- Ensure GTM readiness by working with cross-functional teams
- Outline and manage organization’s annual operating plan
- Set quarterly and annual sales goals, build and drive effective sales incentive plans and motivate the team to achieve their goals
- Review customer activity, identify consumer needs, and improve customer satisfaction.
- Establish and maintain key customer relationships and participate in closing strategic opportunities
- Create sales reports and provide feedback to the leadership team.
- MBA from a Top B-School preferred.
- Minimum of 12 years’ experience in IT/ product sales and/or enterprise software sales
- Minimum of 4 years in a senior product sales leadership role will be advantageous
- Experience in SaaS sales in the BFSI sector and/or enterprise FinTech product firms will be advantageous
- In-depth knowledge of selling strategies and methods, as well as employee motivation techniques
- Excellent leadership, communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills
- Great strategic planning, organizational, and creative thinking skills
- Demonstrated ability to increase sales and penetrate newer markets
- Strong working knowledge of the company's products, competitive products, and the market
- Strong computer skills and familiarity with various sales software tools (Hubspot, Salesforce, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, MS Office, Google Drive, etc.).